Hawa dicipta dari tulang rusuk adam,Bukan dari kepalanya untuk dijadikan atasannya,Bukan dari kaki untuk dijadikan alasnya, Melainkan dari sisi nya untuk dijadikan teman hidupnya,Dekat pada lengan untuk dilindunginya,Dan dekat di hati untuk dicintainya.


Tuesday 15 March 2011

Purest Of Pain

I'm sorry i didn't meant to call you
But i couldn't fight it
I guess i was week and couldn't even hide it
and so i surrended just to hear your voice
i know how many times i said i'm gonna live without you 
And maybe there is someone else is standing there beside you
But there is something ****** that you need to know
That deep inside me i feel like i'm dying
I have to see you it's all that i'm asking


******,
give me back my fantasies
the courage that i need to live
the air that i breath


****** without you,
my worlds become so empty 
my days are so cold and lonely
And each night i taste
The purest of pain..


son by four_purest of pain
Thanks for read my bloggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment